HELPFUL TUTORIAL FOR DEVELOPERS
- Sign in On Android Developer Official Website
- Then Click Here U Will Redirected To Google Play Developer Console.
- The top of the screen, click Add new application.
- Using the drop down menu, select a default language and add a title for your app.
- Type the name of your app as you want it to appear in Google Play.
- Select Upload APK to add your app’s information.
– Make sure you’ve properly prepared, tested, and compiled your app.
– U Are Ready To Pay a $25 registration fee. As Google Term.
- How To Make Unlimited Gmail Accounts - November 28, 2016
- How To Get Verified Blue Badge On Facebook For Page Or Account - May 30, 2016
- Get Free Recharge From MoboCharge - February 6, 2016
- How to Test Internet Speed of Your VPS/Server - January 19, 2016
- ImgShot Image Hosting Script + Affiliate Addon – CodeCanyon Nulled - November 30, 2015