Simple Way to Root Any Android Device Without Pc
Most of us have heard about Android rooting smartphones or phones. Even if the answer is negative or positive, it won’t matter, because by the time you finish reading this article, you would get well versed with android rooting. Developers employ various tricks from their sleeve to root android phones without computer.
But before you get to know on how to root android without PC, you have to define what android rooting is and how much effective it can be.
What is Android Rooting?
Android is an OS (i.e. open source OS) where you won’t be having full or complete root access to perform various functions on your smartphone. Rooting is a procedure where one can cross over the limitations and get full access to the OS. Now this rooting would help one to get access to the root of the OS and even provide the basic ability to create global changes.
Advantages of Android Rooting:
- One of the biggest advantages of rooting android devices without pc is having free and abundantinternal memory. Yes! Individuals often struggle with low internal memory, but by rooting their phone, they can transfer any apps from the internal memory to the SD card.
- In addition, you would be able to use the latest and current Android operating system. Simply by rooting your device, it would provide you with the option to set up any future and current operating system by just installing the custom and tailor-made ROM.
- The most powerful and attractive benefit to root android without pc is the ability to customize ROM. There are thousands of custom and qualitative ROM which can help in doing various things right from speeding up the processing ability of your smartphone to modifying the entire options, looks and feel of the phone. Isn’t that great?
- Another interesting advantage of rooting your smartphone is that you can run various special apps. You could easily install variety of apps which are compatible along with the rooted smartphones. For example, you could easily uninstall various apps after you have root accessed by simply using the uninstall option.
Disadvantage of Android Rooting:
- One of the biggest disadvantages of rooting android smartphones without PC is that you could end up voiding the warranty of the phone. That is why some people avoid it. To root means getting your phone bricked. This is the most common disadvantage of using the rooting procedure.
- No matter how much expert or best you are in using the best tutorial in rooting, there is no doubt that it is simply just a daunting task. So, in case if you pass out any step or flash the corrupt zip file, then you could end up with a broken or bricked smartphone.
Methods to Root Android Without PC
METHOD 1: Employing Framaroot to root android without computer
A framaroot is a normal one click app which can root all kinds of android devices or phones and that too without the use of computers. This particular app was basically developed by Alephzain who was from the XDA forums. With just a single click of this particular app, one could install SU binary and Superuser easily on the smartphone.
Framaroot currently supports smartphones who have Android version from 2 to 4.2. This is the fastest and easiest method to root without computer. All you have to do is just simply download the Framaroot app and then copy the downloaded file into the smartphone or device through the SD.
STEP 1: First step would be to download the particular Framaroot app to your PC or smartphone: Download Framaroot Application (Updated**)
STEP 2: Now in case you have downloaded the file to your computer, then you need to copy the APK file into the smartphone memory. In case if you have downloaded into the phone, make sure to move it to a specific folder.
STEP 3: Once that is done, then you need to install the Framaroot from the given apk file.
STEP 4: Here you need to select the ‘Install Superuser’ option which is present in the Framaroot
STEP 5: Then you can select any of the given exploits which would appear in the applications.
STEP 6: Now you may have to wait and in case you see this message “Success, SU binary and Superuser installed”, it means that your rooted app is successfully installed and you would have to reboot the system in order to use it.
NOTE:- This app works only some devices
Trickspedia is not at all responsible for mistakes happened in while rooting you device”
- How To Make Unlimited Gmail Accounts - November 28, 2016
- How To Get Verified Blue Badge On Facebook For Page Or Account - May 30, 2016
- Get Free Recharge From MoboCharge - February 6, 2016
- How to Test Internet Speed of Your VPS/Server - January 19, 2016
- ImgShot Image Hosting Script + Affiliate Addon – CodeCanyon Nulled - November 30, 2015