Facebook is one of the Biggest and Most Popular Social Site, Most of internet users are using Facebook, now days many peoples, companies & celebrities create their Facebook Page where they share information, pictures, news and many more things.
Now days many people create fake Facebook pages of celebrities, brands & companies for this problem Facebook Introduce a very interesting feature called verified page and non verified page, If you have any brand, company, website and you are using Facebook page then you should verify your page.
What is Facebook verified page?
A Facebook verified page or profile is a recognition that is given by Facebook, which means that the page/profile is an official one. The verified page/profile contains a blue badge beside the name of page/profile.
You can apply to make your profile or page official if you’re one of the following:
- Government officials
- Popular brands and businesses
If you think your profile/page is an authenticated one, you can apply for a blue badge by Following the below procedure.
Benefits of Verified Facebook Page
- Your Fan will attract more people to like your page
- People will trust with your posted information
- Verified FB Page increase fan following
- Page reach is more of Verified FB Pages
- And many more
If you are here, then surely you have Facebook Page and you want to verify your Facebook page, Today we are going to show you the easiest way to verify Facebook page.
Requirements to verify Facebook page (As per my knowledge)
Your Page should be related to the following categories
- Government Officials
- Known Companies
Way to Verify Facebook Page
Here is the step by step Guide to verify FB Page, follow the below steps to very your Facebook Fan page.
1) First of all login to your Facebook account in which you create your Page and then click on link
2) Then Request a “Verified Badge Page will open“
3) After that select your Facebook Fan Page
4) Then attach a photo of your ID if you’re a public figure or articles of incorporation if you represent a media, entertainment or sports company.
5) If you have official website then you should also add the official website.
6) Now click on Send Button.
That’s it, Now just wait for a few days, Facebook will identify your page and if they found your page genuine, then they will verify your FB page and inform you via Email.
- How To Make Unlimited Gmail Accounts - November 28, 2016
- How To Get Verified Blue Badge On Facebook For Page Or Account - May 30, 2016
- Get Free Recharge From MoboCharge - February 6, 2016
- How to Test Internet Speed of Your VPS/Server - January 19, 2016
- ImgShot Image Hosting Script + Affiliate Addon – CodeCanyon Nulled - November 30, 2015