All peoples trust on ssl protected site A Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) certificate helps us to encrypt the data being transmitted via the Internet. It will come in handy if you are running a blog or a personal webpage and logging into them from an unsecured public access WiFi Hotspot (such as coffee shops, airports etc).
SSL certificates encrypt the login data before transmitting them to your ISP/server making it harder for eavesdroppers to break in. That’s exactly why banks, financial institutions, ecommerce sites etc. use SSL for securing login information, user identity information and credit card data.
So lets start the tutorial of How to get SSL for free
go to cloudflare and fill up the form
after your registration login in cloudflare and add your site domain
after adding your site click on settings button and select pagerules
add your domain name in page rule and select always use https
done and do same thing again but add www with domain like http://www.yoursite.com/*
All done now just wait for 24 hours and check your website its now with SSL
- How To Make Unlimited Gmail Accounts - November 28, 2016
- How To Get Verified Blue Badge On Facebook For Page Or Account - May 30, 2016
- Get Free Recharge From MoboCharge - February 6, 2016
- How to Test Internet Speed of Your VPS/Server - January 19, 2016
- ImgShot Image Hosting Script + Affiliate Addon – CodeCanyon Nulled - November 30, 2015