- Hello visitors Now We Are sharing with you most wanted trick which many viewers want this called “How Change Your Phones IMEI Number Multiple Time“. This is very interesting so let’s move on to tutorial and follow the Steps ..
- I remebered you that this post is for Educational Purpose or use for experimental method so we tell you Use this tutorial at your Own Risk.
- TrickAddicts not responsible for any harm. So we Personally Request you Please do not use it for Illegal activity.
- Once again use this tutorial for education purpose or for knowledge only.
- This App only works in “MEDIATECK ANDROID DEVICES“.
- A Mediateck android phone with root access. Root is necessary.
AFTER BENEFITS OF THIS TUTORIAL:-
- You can create Multiple accounts.
- You can Repair your phone having no IMEI issue or Corrupt.
- You can able to Change your device IMEI to that of Blackberry or iPhone.
- And Many more benefits.
STEPS TO CHANGE YOUR IMEI NUMBER MULTIPLE TIMES:-
- First Download MTK Engineering Mode from HERE.
- Then Open this App on your phone.
- Now Click on MTK Setting.
- Now Go Left to Connectivity on the connectivity panel and then select “CDS Information”.
- Then choose either SIM1 or SIM 2, depend on which sim you want to change its IMEI number.
- Now On this page, click on AT+. About four options will present to you, If not then type ‘p’ in that box.
For ex:- AT+p then delete p.
- Then 4 options will shown to you just select either of this given below options:-
AT+ EGMR=1,7,”” -for SIM 1
AT+ EGMR=1,10,”” -for SIM 2
- Now choose either option for preferred sim slot.
- Then enter preferr IMEI in the selected above box between the two quotes “<imei>”.
Note:- Don’t forget to input IMEI in the above step.
- Finally select “SEND AT COMMAND“.
- Then restart your Phone and then Off Flight Mode.
- Its done.
- How To Make Unlimited Gmail Accounts - November 28, 2016
- How To Get Verified Blue Badge On Facebook For Page Or Account - May 30, 2016
- Get Free Recharge From MoboCharge - February 6, 2016
- How to Test Internet Speed of Your VPS/Server - January 19, 2016
- ImgShot Image Hosting Script + Affiliate Addon – CodeCanyon Nulled - November 30, 2015