Short Bytes: In today’s Q&A session at Facebook Headquarters, Mark Zuckerberg said that Facebook is working on a Dislike button and it’ll be tested soon.
He said that people have been asking for the Dislike button on Facebook for many years and it’s the time to release this feature. He hoped that the button won’t be used for showing negative emotions, instead it will be used for expressing empathy.
Zuckerberg said that he didn’t implement the idea earlier as he didn’t want Facebook to develop a Reddit-style system of downvoting and upvoting. “What they really want is the ability to express empathy. Not every moment is a good moment,” Zuckerberg said.
Facebook launched the like button long back in 2009.
Currently, Facebook is working on the Dislike button and it’ll be starting the testing soon.
Did you like this news on Facebook’s Dislike button? Tell us in the comment below.
- How To Make Unlimited Gmail Accounts - November 28, 2016
- How To Get Verified Blue Badge On Facebook For Page Or Account - May 30, 2016
- Get Free Recharge From MoboCharge - February 6, 2016
- How to Test Internet Speed of Your VPS/Server - January 19, 2016
- ImgShot Image Hosting Script + Affiliate Addon – CodeCanyon Nulled - November 30, 2015